How to Download Music and Products from our Website:
1. Click on buy track, or add items to shopping cart for an
album, single, video or transcription.
2. Click proceed to checkout.
3. If you haven't logged in already, the system will
ask you to. You need to register - use the register
link in the upper right hand corner of the home page -
in order to be able to do or download anything.
4. After making your selections, the items go in the
shopping cart. When you're done, click on proceed to
5. Coupons and Discounts:
If you have a code for a discount, this part applies:
Do you have a coupon or promotion code? If so, enter
it below and click on the "Apply" Button.
Enter your code and click apply. Don't hit enter or it
6. In the bottom right, click on proceed to Paypal. Payment is made there.
7. You'll end up at the Download library window. In
big letters at the top it will say "Click here to download
8. Single Song: right click and choose "Save Target As" to save the file. If you don't and just click on the file, most times it will just play the file in a new window with Quicktime. Please note WHERE you are saving the file on your computer so it can be found after downloading.
9. Album downloads: If you click on "Download Item" you will be asked if you want to run a program. Click on run and a small program will open and ask where you want to save the files. Choose location and click ok. All files in the album will download automatically. If this does not work, click on the "Individual Files" link and download each song separately by right clicking as choosing "Save As".
10. Storefront-Account: Your purchases are kept on our server and be accessed again if you lose them. After logging in, go to Storefront-Account-Download Library to access your music again.
That should do it. If you have problems, please call 407-592-5014 or send an email to email@example.com The problem will be fixed ASAP.
Thanks for your patronage and for supporting the Arts!!!